View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slayer_Vedius
Site Member

re: 6/13/2017 (Break)

Hey everyone, Vedius here. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. but I have to take a break from raiding. My schedule is going to be shuffled around due to a new job, college starting soon, and vacations coming up. (Also, I know my hours are screwed when I am falling asleep while driving to work, that's the big thing. Serious lack of sleep and time available for this game.) I'm sorry I didn't plan this all out better.

I love all of you. And I am not leaving the guild. I am just not going to be raiding in ToS. Maybe not for the rest of Legion, but we will see how everything pans out, yeah? 

I can't thank all of you enough for welcoming me into your family. And for giving me the chance to succeed. I wouldn't trade my time with you guys for anything in the world. But like I said, I will still be around on and off. And I may drop in for the occasional mythic plus. 

I will see you all around! 

Vedius 

(This is my notification that as of 06/13/2017 I will no longer be able to raid with Intertia.)

*~Lily~*
Officer

re: 6/13/2017 (Break)

Sad to see you go - Maybe some time your schedule will change and we will see you in raid again :)

It has been great having you :).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: