- Never be in front of boss
- Never get close to walls (adds will spawns)
- Everyone dodge blast (breath) when boss turns (every 30 seconds)
- Grump on boss, break tethers as needed.
- Inx stands with melee and picks up all adds.
- Blue adds > red add > boss
- Hero at 30%
- Hide behind shards during Shockwave (at 100 energy, every ~60 seconds)
- Boss takes double damage at 75%/50%/25%. Window is 15 seconds.
- Dodge stuff
- Take Timebomb debuff away from rade (30 yards from raid)
- Tank swap on 8-9 stacks. Avoid 10 stacks at all costs.
- Heal Time Release victims until debuff turns green. Use throughput CDs if many debuffs go out.
- Tank and kill and interrupt Waning Time Particle. It splits into 4 fragments.
- Stun and kill Fragmented Time Particles.
- Tank pick up orb from Waning Time Particle to get extra action ability. Use to interrupt bosses channel ASAP.
- Hero when the fragments spawn
- Kite around wall to avoid Arcane Seepage in the room center
- Tanks stack and swap after 2 stacks of Arcane Slash
- Everyone eat just one cake until all are gone (you cannot eat two)
- Raid behind boss
- Close bonds. Lasts 30 seconds
- Hero on pull
- Feasts: Zap, Ash, Serret? Click on exploding scrubbers.
- Steralize targets spread away from others
- Phase 1 (45 seconds, cleaner): cake (at 13 seconds and 43 seconds)
- Phase 2 (40 seconds, maniac): bonds, Annihilation (24 seconds into P2)
- Phase 3 (12 seconds, caretaker): feasts
- Phase 1 (second): any cakes left causes boss to blow up raid, steralize debuff
Phase1: Frost, 85 seconds (zero mana)
Phase2: Fire, 85 seconds (zero mana)
Phase3: Arcane: 70 seconds (zero mana)
- Tanks stack and face boss away from raid
- Tanks swap on 2 stacks
- 3 ground markers, R, G, B
- First pair to R, second to G, third to B. Spread by 10 yards
- Pairs collapse at 10 stacks.
- Tank and kill adds
- Do not enter or leave Frozen Tempest
- Brand targets spread out
- Dodge brand lines
- Stun, interrupt, and kill adds. Do not tank adds. Keep them apart.
- Ranged spread out for Orb and replicate
- Move away from orbs (8 yards)
- Clump to melee for detonate then move as a group once a pool appears under raid. Try to cluster the pools.
- Hero when adds spawn.
- Carrion Plagued players to left side of boss, semi-circle
- Tank with bloods runs out to diamond (opposite side of room behind boss). 30 yards. Attempt to snare?
- Ranged finish off bloods
- Hide behind spire when Echoes of the Void is cast. Distribute evenly among 4 spires. Okay to stack plague, non-plague at this time.
- Brands to Skull and X. Detonate Skull immediately and X 5 seconds later (if safe)
- Stack in center
- Dodge beams
- Kill adds, pick up orbs, dps first so more adds get killed for more orbs.
Phase 1 (second)
- Pick up adds and take to blood marker area
- Drop Netherzone close to wall
Phase 1 (third)
- All ranged dps kill watcher ASAP (possibly include some no-plagued melee)
- Healers should move out of raid and dispel Burning Soul themselves only
- Tanks swap on 8-10 stacks
- Tanks stand in slam circles
- Melee clump
- Ranged clump
- Dodge fel beam
- Run Orb of Destruction to back of bridge (towards diamond marker)
- Soak Burning Pitch to reduce adds
- Ranged stay spread until adds are dead then clump
- Hunters kill adds
- Tank boss by stair sphere
- Tanks should spread by 4 yards while keeping bosses stacked to avoid Flare splash damage
- Swap on 7 stacks of Recursive Strikes
- Melee stay 4 yards from tanks (triangle pattern tank-tank-melee) to avoid Flare splash damage
- Ranged spread 30 yards from melee
- Move away from fetter target. Dispel after 3 seconds.
- Fixated players run away, but through the raid
- Kill Skull sphere first. Ranged switch to X sphere when Skull is 50%.
- Hero when third boss appears at 50%.
- Call of Night targets should stand inside the circle to keep things in range
- Call of Night targets need a buddy
- Tank move bosses as they begin casting Grace of Nature.
- It is okay for players to stand in Grace of Nature, just not bosses.
- Players with magical immunities can clean up spores (Cloak, AMS, Divine Shield)
Raid clump behind boss
Tanks stay spread to avoid Iceburst splash damage
Tank swap on Gravitational Pull
Tank takes 3 comets then drops debuff on raid clump
Run out with Icy Ejection
Raid clump behind boss
Run out with Fel Ejection, cluster puddles
Run to edge of room for Fel Nova
Raid clump behind boss
Tank small adds. They will die from cleave.
Tank run to diamond with Gravitational Pull debuff
Hero and kill add at diamond
Healing CDs for high Voidburst stacks
Last edited by Headcloud on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Star Augur Etraeus
Iceburst - tanks 6 yards apart
Icy Ejection (8yrds) - run to back and side of room to drop de-buff
Comet cleansing groups - 3 on either side of raid - 3rd comet tank will come stand with group to drop de-buff - soakers spread out 5 yards from everyone else afterwards.
Frigid Nova - stack (heroic?)
P3 (60%) - stack behind boss
Fel Nova - Run to front - far from raid (Heroic?)
Fel Ejection - drop fel flame on back half of room ONLY
Fel Impact - tank will run meteor out to clear fel flame - stay out of the way
P4 (30%) - stack behind boss
Thing That Should Not Be - tanked behind raid - TURN AWAY for its cast, or get stunned.
--(This willspawn where comet lands -so tank can position)
Voidburst - spreads and multiplies constantly - overtime will overwhelm us (heroic?)
Each phase lasts until 10%, then she resets.
She will jump down at the start of each phase, avoid her landing.
Both adds constantly spawn.
Kill Order: Recursive > Expedient >>> Boss
Recursive: Immobile and deals big melee swings; boss doesn't take dmg
till this dies. Leaves slowing bubble.
Expedient: Tanked, and interrupts. Leaves speed bubble.
Phase 1 Abilities
Arcanetic Ring(P1/2/3) - Circle of orbs, travels toward boss (or in p2/p3 towards echo)
Orbs that pass through blue will slow down, causing a gap to form, shoot the gap!
Orbs also shrink as they go in causing more gaps. Use Blink/Displacer/Double Jump.
Permeliative Torment - DoT on people, may need to stand in slow bubble to slow
Phase 2 Abilities
Delphuric Beam(P2/3) - Multiple players marked and will have a beam shot at them
several times, move them out of the group, avoid!
Epocheric Orb - Orb spawns and starts to fall, MUST be soaked! (1 player per)
Phase 3 Abilities
Conflexive Burst - 3 debuffs put on raid that will explode at the same time.
Spanning Singularity - Random players get hit with a big puddle, rotate around the
room to maintain space. - Leave next to pillar clear!
Time Dilation - DPS EaB - 10 sec 30% increase casting, etc & movement buff, Removed if fire damage taken. 55 sec CD.
Scattering Field - Heals EaB - Disc shield reducing 2 mil fire damage.
Resonant Barrier - Tank EoB - zero damage for 8 seconds.
Liquid Hellfire - Stack and use healer EoB. Lily > Tasra > Mccrip > Rolley > Lua > Belshift
Fel Efflux -Beam of fire in a direction he faces. Move Out!
1. Inquisitor Vethriz -Pull off to side, eyes spawn there, kill him quickly.
2. Fel Lord Kuraz'mal - Tank EoB to immune Shatter Essence
3. D'zorykx the Trapper - Throws out a cage that sucks you in. Drops on tank, so run it out far. Cage de-buffs extra dmg taken. Each cage has increased affects making it harder to get away. One stack will always hit tank - may needs CD's.
P2 - Added Abilities
Empowered Liquid Hellfire @ 85% health (fire patches lasting 3 min) - Bait patches far away and near eachother.
Bonds of Fel (Slows you by 50% + ticking dmg) - Like Chains on Archi, but need players to run out and soak 5 yards clsoe to you when you break them. Empowered - Knock you back & root you and slow you. Players need to run to you to help break still.
**Kill priority** Eye of Gul'dan - Spawn little eyes that beam you doing damge to you and anyone in 8yards. Empowered @50% - One big one with agro table.
Fel Scythe - Tanks - stay 4 yards away from tanks. Anytime you get 4yrds apart he does fire damage and gets 15% atk spd buff, or at 100 energy. Push him every 11 seconds to do this.
Storm of the Destroyer - (Large amount of damage to increasing areas of the room (like manneroth)
Well of Souls - Players have to enter, and stand in the wells to remove the players that have been put inside of it. (if it fills up with souls he will one shot)
Flames of Sargeras (Player pulses out damage, doing damage to anyone within 8 yards and each pulse leaves and exploding pool on the ground) **Run to edge of room.
Still dealing with Eyes & Fel Scythe