Open w/ Hero & 2 Waning Time Particle adds .
1. Start with reg time.
2. Gain fast time 15 sec into fight.
3. Adds spawn - split into 2 equal groups.
4. Tanks grab temporal rift buff, and then stack under boss and chain healing cd's (aim for 40 seconds) until you have to interrupt. AM > HTT > Tranq > Revival > SLT - Call out interrupt when healing is tapped out.
5. Afterwards, drag boss back to original position. We will be slow. Boss will start to cast Power overwhelming again, and then 2nd tank will use their buff to interrupt and turn time back to fast. Anyone with time bomb will need to be mindful. (as the de-buff time will be lowered quickly now)
6. Repeat add phase, however don't wait to interrupt because you don't have cd's to live through.
7. Time goes back to normal and we drag boss back to the start again. He will start to cast Power overwhelm again, and the other tank will interrupt again, then not long after, time will switch to slow again.
8. Next set of adds, should be the last set. Send 1 tank and one healer to one side. Everyone else to the other side, kill quickly, interrupt immediately and time will switch to fast. If he begins to cast power overwhelming you should have cd's up again to survive long enough to kill him.
If our dps isn't good enough to kill it within 3 add waves, split the group and kill both add waves evenly, then interrupt immediately to get fast buff, but on the 2nd overwhelm cast wait as long as possible to interrupt (using cd's), then we get slow time, then the next interrupt moves it to normal time, then slow then fast again. The boss should be dead at this point.
Green italic: Not in dungeon journal - alpha speculation.
Orange italic: Strategy suggestions.
Keep in mind that time constantly changes - Abilities/stacks will happen faster or slower depending on The Passage of Time.
2. Kill the big add (Waning Time Particle) quickly, with interrupts on Warp. @ 30% non-interruptible.
(speed boosts, to get to extra one on mythic + 2nd group to run over and get interrupts on x)
3. Kill 4 little adds that spawn on WT Particle death, and dodge orbs.
4. After all adds are down, grab the Temporal Rift (left on the ground after big adds die), gain the buff, pounce on the boss to interrupt and restart phase 1. ***Hero here
The Passage of Time - Be aware of this affecting ALL abilities. Will have more or less time to deal with each mechanic depending on time.
Chronometric Particles - May stack up quicker or slower depending on passage of time. ***Tank switch
Chronometic Overload - Victim explodes with Chronometric energy, inflicting 714,500 damage to all players. The victim perishes in the process.
Burst of Time - *** Move away from them
Time Release - Could go on a number of different people? *** Healers focus healing these victims, may need Healing CD's when durations are short.
Time Bomb - Leaves a pool of goo? *** Run as far away as you can, and place goo in good spot.
Waning Time Particle - 2 spawn (far apart) when the boss casts Power Overwhelming. *** Kill these off first before stacks get too high, and interrupt. Maybe send a small group to "x" to interrupt and heal, while the rest of the raid kills skull. **Add speed boost for initial group to get to "x" and another when raid swaps.
Warp Nightwell - *** Set up interrupt rotation for both groups. ***Heroic: After 30% its un-interruptible.
Temporal Rift - Temporal Charge - *** Don't actually want to interrupt the boss until the end because we need the time to kill all the adds first. Wait until the end of the 1 minute Power Overwhelming to use this ability to take advantage of the damage buff.
Power Overwhelming - The caster focuses their power on the Nightwell, causing it to periodically pulse out 355,000 arcane damage to all players. The caster will continue to focus their power in this manner until they are interrupted by a Temporal Smash. ~ Power Overwhelming continues until the Chronomatic Anomaly is interrupted but a Temporal Smash. *****This gives the raid a minute to drop de-buffs, kill adds and rest healers, while we dodge orbs.
Temporal Orbs - ***Dodge them
HERE*: Maybe this is the small adds? ...From Alpha video: Depleted time Particles - 2 Adds - Tachyon Pulse- single target spell that deals damage to a random player and anyone within 4 yards of them. This spell will hit all players when the add reaches low health. **spread out. Once at low HP, they will explode and die, doing aoe damage to the whole raid. *** single one out and kill separately.
Last edited by *~Lily~* on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total